I really appreciate creative fusions such as the Rack of Lamb Bak Kut Teh which I came across in My Space@Humble Home, Tung Lok. Inspired by the Singaporean's favourite Bak Kut Teh, and creating a whole new taste and dimension by using the Rack of Lamb instead of Pork Ribs. I really wanted to experiment with this idea, so I tried a version out at home.



Unfortunately, after the re-vamp, we noticed that Meidi-Ya's rack of lambs have changed since, and the musty taste was stronger than before. But the soup was quite a success once the oil was removed from the soup. A good idea would be to add Chinese Black Mushroom and use unprocessed herbs and spices instead of ready-made buk kut teh spice powder.

[get this widget]

1 comments:

Bali Tour said...

This is great article
Thank you for the recipe
I will try to cook